The Terry and June/Happy Ever After Forum
Hi there,

Thank you for visiting the Medford residence! To get the most of out of this forum, please either login or register.

You need to register for you to be able to post in all the forums!

Best Wishes,
John
General Site Admin
Hi there,

Thank you for visiting the Medford residence! To get the most of out of this forum, please either login or register.

You need to register for you to be able to post in all the forums!

Best Wishes,
John
General Site Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the sitcom Terry & June, and predecessor, Happy Ever After.

Home  HomeHome  Contact  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Episodes  Statistics  

Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jrt2345
General Site Admin
jrt2345

Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts   Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 am

Discuss any childhood whims, fancies and sweethearts here.
Back to top Go down
https://terryandjuneforum.forumotion.co.uk
Earl of Eddleton
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Earl of Eddleton

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts   Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:29 am

My first childhood sweetheart was named Maria Lopez. We were in the 5th grade and I loved to carry her books while I walked her home.

Arden Smile
Back to top Go down
jrt2345
General Site Admin
jrt2345

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts   Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Aww... how sweet! I love you I loved quite a lot of the females but none of them went further. I said one summer I would lose *weight* and get fit and she believed me. When I came back she was unhappy, and said if I had lost weight she would have asked me out. Sad Never mind, I quite enjoy my own company. Our school had tons of the best for miles around. What a pity they lost their chances... I know I sound like Compo referring to Nora Batty... Laughing We don't carry books, in fact everything is in my backpack. Just wear a short sleeved shirt and trousers, and sometimes take my coat. Can be nasty when the wind is high and I don't have a coat... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://terryandjuneforum.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts   Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood Whims, Fancies and Sweethearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Terry and June/Happy Ever After Forum :: Anything NOT To Do With Terry and June :: Anything Else-
Jump to: